Tuesday, January 15, 2019

What Can I Do With These Beads?



Years ago, I wanted to use beads in crochet. I bought some beads, not knowing what I was looking for, I just bought a lot of different sizes, and I created a wire crochet bracelet. I did not find it as interesting as I thought I would but I had all these beads. I wasn't sure what to do with them.




I checked out a few stitch patterns and learned most of them easily enough. The one beading stitch I had trouble with was the cubic right-angle weave. When I finally got it I was obsessed for a while. Here are some of the things I have done using cubic right-angle weave:



Cuff Bracelet


and the matching earrings


These took quite a bit of time to make but I loved it! Do you do beadwork? What was the most difficult stitch for you to learn?


Follow me:
Links below:

CraftingMemories1 on Etsy
Instagram
This blog. Click the "Follow" button on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment