Friday, January 11, 2019

My To Do List 01/11/2019 UPDATE





I didn't get everything done I had hoped to but that is okay. I did get sick and was unable to do a lot this month, but maybe next month.

Here is the start of my "TO DO LIST" for January 2019. It looks a little bit short but I can add things when needed. I will post an update at the end of the month to with marked off items. I hope!



I didn't start with too many tasks so I wouldn't get overwhelmed. I also have more than one thing to do in a few of the tasks listed.

Do you make "To Do List?" I have found that it keeps me a little more organized. Though I may not get everything for that day done, it is still there to remind me the next day.

Thank you for checking out my blog!

LINKS: 
CraftingMemories1 on Etsy
Instagram
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment