Monday, March 25, 2019

Some of My Favorites from Countdown to Mother's Day 2019 - Week 3







Pink Sacred Lotus Shield Earrings, Copper Green Handmade Yoga Jewelry



Violin Earrings, Long Violin Earrings, Gold Violin Earrings, Antiqued Brass Viol...



Czech Serpentine Cobalt Blue, Turquoise and Gray Black Agate Necklace



Country Girl Big Letter



U.S. Navy Military Desk Or Shelf Clock Handmade From Cherry Wood By KevsKrafts B...



Wolf Earrings, Alaskan Timberwolf Dangles, Long Wild Animal Earrings, Tigers Eye...



Amazonite Necklace with Hand Painted Butterfly Pendant



Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads, Tangerine Sparkle Orange, Shiny, Glossy 944g



Crocheted Violet Plum Sandals 0 3 mo.



Caladiums Note 5 x 7 note card Card, 2 Greeting Cards Flower Spring Red pink- b...


Cardinal, Red Bird, Redbird, Bird, Holiday, Winter, Counted Cross Stitch Pattern, Xstitch




Gold Clip on Earrings Firefly Earrings Non Pierced Earrings Handmade Jewelry Dan...



Irish Crochet Peach Flower and Green Leaves Round Doily - Handmade Irish Floral ...



Hand Knit Shawl, Dark Pink Lace Wrap, Lightweight Bridesmaid Shawl, Mother's...




To see more handmade gift ideas for Countdown to Mother's Day click the link below:
Week 1
Week 2





13 comments:

  1. Thank you Cathy for the extra promotion of my firefly earrings here on your blog post! Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful items features here. Thanks for including my lampwork earrings. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my violin earrings, Cathy! Great gifts for Mother's Day this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cathy for including my necklace. Lovely feature. Now my turn to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful collection of Mother's Day beauties! Thanks for the extra promo and for including my earrings. Will promote when I get back to the computer later this afternoon.. Treats to your four-footed pack of friends from Seamus and me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including my note cards.

    Will promote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many pretties to choose from for MOM. Thank you for including my cobalt blue necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selections from the Mother's Day Countdown! Thanks for including my timber wolf earrings. Have pinned everything to my Countdown pin board. Will pin and tweet the blog. Treats to the furpals from Sir Gonze! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for including my Navy clock to your blog!

    ReplyDelete