Monday, March 11, 2019

Some of my favorites from Countdown to Mother's Day 2019 Week 1



It was hard to pick just one item!


Black Banded Tear Drop Agate Gemstone Women's Necklace




Stained Glass Earth Tones, Neutral Warm Colors Light Bar



Necklaces for Women Beaded Necklace Rose Quartz




Black Onyx Pendant & Necklace



Sacagawea Golden One Dollar 2012 Coin Pendant Native American




Lilac Purple Pearl Earrings




Amethyst Purple Lampwork Earrings



Serenity Bracelet – Purple




Frit, Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads




Pink Gold Heart Key Purse Charm




Rose Irish Crochet Lace Doily




Peacock Earrings for Women




Rescue K9 Dog Desk Or Shelf Clock




Rose Pink Dangle Earrings




To see more handmade gift ideas click the link below:
Countdown to Mother's Day Week 1



22 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Cathy for including my necklace. I am very happy to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in these items are gorgeous! Nice finds Cathy! Thanks you for including my stained glass piece! All shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate the extra Mother's Day promo, Cathy, and for including my lampwork earrings. Will share the post and the items when I get back to my computer this afternoon. Threats to your four-footed friends from my four-foot friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Catherine. Treats to Seamus from the gang.

      Delete
    2. Oh, no! I meant "treats" instead of "threats." No way would we threaten our four-footed friends! LOL!!!

      Delete
    3. I knew what you meant. I have done that myself. LOL!

      Delete
  4. Thank you, for including my coin pendant, great selection of gifts for mom. Will share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my purple and lilac earrings, Cathy! Will share soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Cathy for including me! Promoting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinned all. Thanks bunch Cathy for including my serenity bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Cathy for including my purse charm in this beautiful selection of goodies. I will be sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, Cathy! So many great gift ideas for the mothers in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You for including my Rose Doily in your blog post! Lovely selections for Mothers!!! -- Sharing on Pinterest and Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you so much for including my peacock earrings - have shared everything everywhere

    ReplyDelete