Monday, April 1, 2019

Some of my favorites Countdown to Mother's Day 2019 Week 4







Gold Wire Wrapped Hoop Earrings, Gold Filigree Bead Earrings, Gold Lever Back Earrings, Gold Jewelry, Boho, ooak, Unique



Lariat Necklace for Women Handmade Jewelry Crystal and Pearl Necklace Beaded Jewelry Gift for Her Adjustable Necklace



Handmade Lampwork Glass Dot Beads, Black, White, Clear, Encased, Shiny



Montana Blue Two-toned Swarovski Crystal Earrings w Vintage Rhinestone Accents



St Francis Necklace, Vintage Deer Dove Amethyst Catholic Jewelry Gift



Fairy Garden Swarovski Mint and Rose Opal Crystal Dangle .925 Earrings



Handmade Postcard Set of 6, Duo Tone Purple Pansies And Rustic Wood



2nd Amendment Wall Hanging Word Art Sign Hand Cut From Birch And Walnut Plywood By KevsKrafts



Blue Gold Dog Charm Beaded Bracelet



Violet Leaf Earrings, Purple Amethyst Lesbian Sapphic Love Symbol, LGBTQ Pride, Lesbian Bi Gay Jewelry, Sappho Inspirational Ancient Symbol



Red Rose Bracelet with Chunky Handmade Beads and Swarovski Crystals



Rosette Square Coaster Set -- Turquoise and Orange Crochet Art -- Hairpin Lace Crochet Coasters Set of 4 - Handmade Colorful Decor Accent



Spa Gift Set, Crochet & Knit Cream Bath Set, Handmade Washcloth, Cotton Facial Cloth




To see more of this weeks Countdown click here
To see past countdown beauties click the links below:
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3



14 comments:

  1. Thank you Cathy for helping to promote my pearl lariat necklace from the Mother's Day Countdown here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cathy! I appreciate your blog promotion including my gold bead wire wrapped hoop earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cathy for including my Earrings in your lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of handmade Mother's Day gift ideas! Many thanks for including my St. Patrick necklace, Cathy. Will share the post far and wide and will pin and tweet the items. Treats to your four-footed friends from Moose ad me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Catherine. Treats to Seamus from the gang.

      Delete
  5. So many pretty gift ideas for Mother's Day. Thank you for including my fairy garden earrings. Will be promoting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the extra promotion, Cathy! And for including my earrings. Am sharing to Pinterest ... Regards to Blue Boy and the furpals from Sir Gonze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Mary. Treats to Gonze from the gang.

      Delete
  7. Thank you Cathy. Great selection of wonderful goodies. Thanks for including my bracelet.
    Now my turn to share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gift ideas! Thanks for including my lampwork beads.

    ReplyDelete